We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.”
Clarifying your role and aligning it with your aspirations. Strategic career coaching.
4 sessions (1.5 hrs each)
Transforming yourself from within, to become a mindful and inspiring leader.
4 – 8 sessions (1.5 hrs each)
Finding your place and equilibrium... for leaders on expatriation.
How we work together
4 simple steps towards change!
Coaching packages in more detail
The objective of this programme is to clarify your role and purpose as a leader.
I will guide you so that you can connect with your aspirations, regain clarity and meaning, realign yourself with your goals, and get you back on the right track.
This programme is for you if…
- you are questioning the purpose and the meaning of what you’re doing
- you are considering a change of job/company, but are not sure if it’s the right choice
- you are considering a complete career change
This programme comprises 4 x 1.5-hour sessions, over a period of 2-3 months, either face-to-face or remotely. Coaching sessions available in either French or English.
NEW! STRATEGIC CAREER COACHING USING THE INNOVATIVE METHODS BASED ON NUMEROLOGY, AS DEVELOPED BY LYDIE CASTELLS.
Uncover your natural abilities and fundamental needs in order to better understand what motivates you and help you efficiently decide how to steer your career.
A complete strategic numerology theme, 1 x 2-hour session face-to-face or carried out remotely.
With this programme, I will coach you and work as closely as possible with you in a process of introspection, which is fundamental for better self-awareness (an essential quality of successful leaders), for overcoming a problem or for acquiring new knowledge and interpersonal skills.
This approach aims to be practical and comprehensive. The leader is considered as a whole, with the physical, mental and emotional entities all being taken into account, for an in-depth analysis resulting in lasting transformation. Coaching is based on real-life situations experienced by leaders.
EXAMPLES OF COACHING OBJECTIVES:
- Making a professional change or taking up a new position.
- Developing leadership skills to manage your team.
- Overcoming a professional or personal crisis.
- Learning how to ride out the storm, to manage emotions and stress.
- Harmonising interpersonal relationships, improving communication skills, managing conflicts.
- Developing skills for the 21st Century: Empathy, Resilience, Flexibility, Intuition, Improvisation, Cooperation, Creativity.
- Finding a balance between your professional life and your personal life.
In addition to achieving your objectives, you will experience…
- greater mental clarity
- better emotional stability
- more energy
- more enthusiasm
- improved relationships with others
- greater efficiency in actions and decision-making
- perhaps even improved physical health…? Only you will notice the difference!
Coaching takes the form of 4 to 8 sessions x 1.5 hours, over a period of 3-6 months, either face-to-face or remotely. Coaching sessions available in either French or English.
This programme has been specifically designed for expatriates… because leaders in the 21st Century are often nomadic! Expatriation requires leadership development with the key being to remain in control of your life despite the unknown, hostility or an unstable environment.
As The Good Ear Coach, this is my favourite programme because I’ve had 15 years’ experience of expatriation, on 3 continents, in all its forms… both local and expat contracts, working and not working, with and without children and, of course, the ‘notorious’ RETURN TO FRANCE!
This programme addresses the following challenges:
- Working in a multi-cultural environment
- Developing a new professional project abroad
- Adapting to change
- Finding your place both professionally and socially.
- Overcoming the difficulties of being far from home and the solitude, strengthening resilience.
- Finding a happy medium between professional and personal life.
THINKING OF LEAVING FRANCE OR RETURNING TO FRANCE? TAKE THE PLUNGE!
My role will be to personally guide you… together, we will remove anything that is stopping you moving forward. Together, we will seek out your strengths, retrieve any energy trapped by limited mental patterns, and boost your creativity. The objective is to increase your adaptability tenfold… and the result will be the success of your expatriation!
Coaching takes the form of 4 to 6 sessions x 1.5 hours, over a period of 3 – 6 months, to be carried out remotely, in either French or English.
Equicoaching, also known as Equus Coaching, invloves guiding you in the development of your abilities, assisted by a horse.
If you are looking to develop your emotional intelligence and your leadership abilities, the horse, an animal which is hyper-sensitive to its environment, is the perfect partner.
By working with this animal, you will enhance your non-verbal communication skills, manage your energy to learn how to influence others, and make positive use of your emotions to act efficiently.
The horse will help you connect to your real leadership qualities and to physically experience the perfect posture.
No equestrian experience is necessary… interaction with the horse takes place at ground level, in a natural setting, led by a qualified Equine-assisted Coach.
Coaching takes the form of 4 to 6 sessions x 1.5 hours in the La Rochelle area.
It is also possible to choose 1 or 2 à la carte sessions in conjunction with the BECOME package (see above).
Carried out in partnership with equestrian centres, the 1- or 2-day workshops are organised on a regular basis for groups of 6 – 12 participants.
CONTACT ME FOR FUTURE DATES AND LOCATIONS.
Companies and Organisations
We’ve already worked together…
Sandrine’s extensive experience helped me to shape my thoughts about value and leadership.
Sandrine helped me solve the jigsaw of my brain in 4 sessions... while it could have taken me years through conventional therapy!